Winter Beauty Tag
So I saw this on the lovely Katie’s Blog at Plus+ Beauty and thought it looked like loads of fun. If you haven’t seen Katie’s blog then you really need to go and check it out, it’s awesome!
1. What’s your go-to moisturiser this winter?
I don’t really have anything in particular. I’m currently loving the Body Shop Body Butters. I’m using the Passion Fruit one at the moment.
2. What’s the best lip balm for winter months?
I kind of rotate through loads of different lip balms and I don’t really have a favourite at the moment.
3. Which festive eyeshadow look do you like the best?
I’m not a big eyeshadow wearing, so something subtle with maybe a hint of sparkle.
4. Is there any makeup trend you’ll be steering clear of this season?
In a word, no. I don’t really follow makeup trends.
5. Best lip colour to wear in autumn and or winter?
I usually go a big darker, or stick with something neutral.
6. Do you still use bronzer in the winter months? And why?
Yes, if I want a little bit more colour, or I’ll use it instead of blush to switch up my look a little.
7. Do you have to change your skincare regime to suit the winter months?
My skin has been crazily changeable all year, so goodness knows if I’ll need to change it during the winter months. I haven’t as of yet but we’ll see what happens.
8. Nails for winter: dark or neutral?
Either, any and everything in between. I wear everything on my nails in winter. From dark to neutral to super blingy and glittery during the holiday season.
9. Do you still wear blusher during the winter or let the cold air colour your cheeks?
If I’m wearing makeup I’ll usually use a blush but my cheeks are super pigmented on their own in any weather.
10. Will you be wearing falsies this party season?
No way! False eyelashes terrify me. I’ve never worn them and I can’t see that changing any time soon!