The Sunshine Award
I was nominated by the lovely peacockpolish for the Sunshine Award. I adore peacockpolish’s blog, they have some amazing nail varnish posts. I’m also amazed that they know of my blog and like it enough to nominate me, I’m always reading their blog. If you haven’t already, you need to go and check it out!
So, onto the rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Display the award logo to your blog (see above)
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post (see above)
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Seven random facts about me (not entirely sure I’d call them interesting…):
- I don’t drive.
- I’m a huge football (soccer) fan and am a season ticket holder at Middlesbrough F.C.
- I have a History degree from Hull University.
- I worked at an American Summer Camp as an International Counselor between my second and third years at University and had one of the best summers of my life.
- I’m a bookworm and have become a Kindle convert, I resisted getting one for such a long time but have had my Kindle for two years now and have read so many books I otherwise wouldn’t have.
- Despite doing a lot of nail art posts, I can’t draw for toffee if I have to do it on a piece of paper with a pencil.
- I would love to be a published author someday